OLT SpaceSaver 8×4 with Double Door
The 8 ft. x 4 ft. Double Door SpaceSaver Lean To Shed is just what you need to store your ever growing arsenal of gardening tools and seasonal outdoor equipment.
The double door design gives you easy access to its large interior storage space and features an 86 in. high rear wall, great for maximizing your space!
* Featured picture shows Architect Knotty® Siding with Western Red Cedar Shingle Roofing Options stained to customer’s choice of stain colour.
Note: Product prices and installation prices are separate prices. We charge you upfront for the product you are purchasing, and charge for installation after your new product is delivered and installed by us.
All of our sheds require a suitable foundation, they can not be built over grass or soil directly. If you do not have a foundation prepared please visit our foundation page to review the types of foundation we offer and find the one that suits your shed. Foundations are separate form the sheds and installation costs. Please contact us directly for pricing.
SpaceSaver Double Door Lean To Shed | 8×4 – Attractive Lean-To Style
The 8 ft. x 4 ft. “Lean to Shed” Double Door SpaceSaver Lean To Shed features a tall vertical storage area and is ideal for rakes, shovels, lawnmowers and other gardening supplies. Maximize the space further by hanging bicycles on the 86 in. high rear wall.
The 62 in. wide double doors not only look great but more importantly open up wide for better and easy access to all your supplies.
The panelized walls feature Western Red Cedar cladding already attached to the wall framing at our manufacturing facility.
When you add a shed to your shopping cart the price will default to a Standard Plywood Roof. You can leave it as is with the Standard Plywood Roof or you can choose to upgrade to either a Metal or Western Red Cedar Shingle Panelized Roofing System to best suit your needs!
Installation is safe and easy thanks to the shed’s panelized Western Red Cedar wall and roof design. No dangerous, time consuming cutting is required, simply screw or nail the components together with the supplied hardware.
The 8 ft. x 4 ft. Double Door SpaceSaver Lean To Shed is made entirely with renewable resources and accepts a wide range of finishes to help you create a personalized look.
Assembly takes one to two days to complete with a helper, and the kit includes a detailed homeowner’s assembly manual and we offer weekend customer service support if you have any questions.
The entire unit ships on a pallet via a motor freight company directly to your residence. See our home delivery options to learn more!
Lean to Shed
- Assembled dimensions: 103 in. W x 55 in. D x 96 in. H (Rear), 84 in. H (Front)
- Floor Footprint = 96 in. W x 45.5 in. D
- Western Red Cedar construction for natural strength and beauty
- 27.5 cu. ft. of storage capacity to accommodate your seasonal items
- Precut assembly pieces – no time-consuming, dangerous cutting required
- 2 ft. x 4 ft. cedar joists and floor runners included for the floor frame
- 5/8 in. thick plywood floor pieces precut for your convenience
- Panelized wall design features 3/4 inch thick cedar bevel siding
- 62 in. W x 72 in. H double doors provide easy access to your stored items
- Panelized walls include Western Red Cedar cladding already attached on 2×3 wall framing
- Assembly time is approximately 1 to 2 days
- Product ships unstained and accepts a wide range of finishes to help you create a personalized look
- Made entirely with renewable resources for environmental friendliness
- Minimal tools required and all hardware includeThere are 3 different roofing options available:Roofing Options
- Plywood Roof Panels. Metal roof of any colour or style, or asphalt shingles
- 26 Gauge Galvanized Roof Panels with cedar wood battens
- Western Red Cedar Shingle Roof Panels. Shingles already secured to ½” thick plywood roof sheathing