Lifetime 6 ft. x 3 ft. Utility Shed
De-cluttering your garage and maintaining your yard can be a challenging job. Between all the tools for the upkeep of your yard and the different objects taking up valuable space in your garage, you need the right solution to keep everything organized.
The Lifetime utility shed is a mid-sized storage solution for households in need of extra storage space. It is large enough for residential garbage containers, lawn mowers, and bikes, but also equipped with shelving and removable wall hooks for smaller items such hand tools, power cords, shovels, and rakes. The double-hinged doors fully open making it convenient to move items in and out of the shed. The slider lock and deadbolts (lock not included) allow you to keep your belongings safe and secure. The wood grain texture and rough cut™ finish offers a stylish look and feel without the maintenance of wood. With the Lifetime utility shed, you can free up valuable space in your garage and keep outdoor equipment organized.
Note: Product prices and installation prices are separate prices. We charge you upfront for the product you are purchasing, and charge for installation after your new product is delivered and installed by us.
All of our sheds require a suitable foundation, they can not be built over grass or soil directly. If you do not have a foundation prepared please visit our foundation page to review the types of foundation we offer and find the one that suits your shed. Foundations are separate form the sheds and installation costs. Please contact us directly for pricing.
Features & Benefits
- Easy assembly panels fastened with high-grade metal screws and hardware
- HDPE construction: UV-protected to help prevent fading and cracking. Stain-resistant exterior never needs painting.
- Rough cut™ texture: The rough cut™ series features a wood grain texture and finish that provides the natural look and feel of wood without the maintenance of painting and staining.
- Security: Steel-reinforced doors, deadbolts, and the exterior padlock loop work together as a system to help keep your shed secure.
- Spacious interior: Large enough to fit most push mowers while offering storage options for smaller household tools and equipment
- Steel structure: Steel-reinforced doors, roof and walls provide superior strength and durability.
- Six (6) wall hooks for organization.
- Steel reinforced: Designed with dual-wall high-density polyethylene (HPDE) panels with steel wall supports for added strength.
- Deadbolt door lock: Steel-reinforced doors, deadbolts, and the exterior padlock loop work together as a system to help keep your shed secure.
- All-purpose wall hooks: Six (6) wall hooks for custom organization.
Ample interior space:
108.7 ft³ Cubic feet (3,1 m³)
5 ft. 11.3 in. L x 5 ft. 7.3 in. W x 3 ft. 3.4 in. H
- Door opening dimensions: 66.5 in. W x 57.6 in. H (166,4 cm x 146,4 cm)
- Exterior roof dimensions: 6 ft. 3.7 in. L x 3 ft. 7.5 in. W (1,92 m x 1,10 m)
- Footprint: 6 ft. 2.5 in. L x 3 ft. 6 in. W (1,89 m x 1,07 m)
- Interior dimensions: 5 ft. 11.3 in. L x 5 ft. 7.3 in. W x 3 ft. 3.4 in. H (1,81 m x 1,71 m x 1,0 m)
- Square feet: 19.48 ft² (1,8 m²)
- Wall hooks: Six (6) wall hooks for customizable organization
- Weight: 173.9 lb. (78,8 kg)