We’ve built thousands of quality sheds for thousands of happy customers, and we’re here to do the same for you. As shed experts, we’ll work quickly and professionally to install your shed with exceptional service every step of the way. With over a decades worth of experience on our side, no one specializes in shed installation like we do.
What We Offer
Installing a shed doesn’t need to be complicated. We offer the following services to make the process simple:
- Free Delivery: Fast, friendly, and right to your yard.
- Removal & Disposal: Let us take care of your old shed and foundation.
- Installation: Any and all types of prefabricated sheds are our forte.
- Foundation: Laying a great foundation is a big part of building a top quality shed.
- Customization: We sell and install accessories like bike racks and shelving units.
Types of Sheds
Not sure which type of shed to get? We’re here to help. Check out some of the various sheds we offer below, or give us a call. Either way, we’ll make sure you get your perfect shed!
Learn about the types of sheds we offer:
Vinyl & Plastic Shed’s
Looking for a great quality shed that doesn’t break the bank? Look no further than vinyl or resin. Vinyl sheds, or resin sheds, sometimes referred to as plastic, are durable but relatively inexpensive. In the last 15 years, vinyl and resin have come a long way thanks to innovations by leading manufacturers and are a great option.
- Pest Resistant: Resin and vinyl are highly resistant to the damaging effects of insects and vermin.
- Suitable for Humid Climates: These sheds resist moisture and are less susceptible to mold and mildew than wood sheds.
- Portable: Some sheds would have to be destroyed or dismantled if they need to be relocated, but vinyl and resin sheds are much more portable if you ever need to move.
- Durable: They may be light, but they’re durable, UV protected, and won’t crack easily. They also won’t fade, so you won’t have to repaint.
- Low Maintenance: These sheds will look new again with just a bristle brush and mild detergents, but don’t require much maintenance otherwise. Try using a power washer for best results.
- Inexpensive: Buying and installing one of these sheds can be less than half the cost of a wooden shed.
- Unsuitable for Accommodation: If you’re looking to convert your shed into a granny suite, workspace, or studio, vinyl or resin might not be right for you. Wood sheds can be insulated and provide a much more pleasing atmosphere.
Contact us to get an expert inquiry on your specific needs!
It doesn’t matter if you require sheds, gazebos, playsets, foundations or pergolas, we’re here to help with all your installation needs.